1. Personal data administrator
2. Individuals whose personal data are processed by the company
In connection with the services provided by Black Pearl Ltd. processes personal data about the following entities of the company data:
(a) Individuals, contractors or potential contractors of the company - customers and suppliers of goods and services, respectively their employees.
(b) Staff - current and former employees of the company as well as jobseekers.
3. Targets of processing
The Company processes personal data of its clients, including their employees, for the following purposes:
(a) Supply of construction equipment for rent, purchase of construction equipment, logistic servicing, assembly and dismantling activities in performance of a contract;
(b) Protecting the legitimate interests of the company, including: Ensure the proper functioning, maintenance and security of the website and IT systems the company;
- Providing communication with customers, including electronically;
- Enforcement and protection of the company's rights and legitimate interests, including by court order.
(c) Implementation of the legal obligations of the company and execution of the ordered competent state or judicial authorities.
4. Legal grounds for processing
The company processes personal data only if one of the alternative legal grounds under the General Regulation, and in particular:
(a) Execution of a contract, including pre-contractual relations prior to its conclusion;
(b) Statutory obligations applicable to the Company;
(c) The legitimate interests of the company, in so far as they have an advantage over the interests or fundamental rights, and freedoms of data subjects;
(d) Freedom of expression, in particular, informed and unambiguous consent of the data subject. Already given consent may be withdrawn by the person at any time in the same manner as it was granted.
5. Possible consequences if personal data is not provided
In case the client does not provide the required information, including the necessary personal data, the company will not be able to conclude a contract with it, or will not be able to provide the requested service.
6. To whom is the personal data transmitted or disclosed?
The personal data of the company's clients are provided to:
(a) Suppliers and / or subcontractors for the purposes of the contract / application;
(b) Commercial companies providing accounting services and IT support for IT systems the company, as processors of personal data;
(c) Other competent public authorities in fulfillment of an obligation provided for by law.
7. Term of storage of personal data
The personal data of the contractors of the company are kept for 5 years from the end of the respective period contract in accordance with the general limitation period under the Obligations and Contracts Act. The personal data contained in the accounting documents shall be kept within the terms of art. 12 of the Law of accounting.
8. Personal data security
The Company applies all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the personal data, including the explicit commitment of employees to confidentiality.
9. Rights as data subjects
Any individual whose data is processed by the company has the following rights:
- the right of access to his or her personal data, including a copy of them;
- the right to correct or supplement inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- the right to delete personal data processed without a legal basis;
- the right to limit the processing - in case of a legal dispute between the company and the person to his / her resolving or establishing, exercising or protecting legal claims;
- Right of objection - at any time and on grounds relating to the particular situation of the person, provided that there are no compelling legal grounds for processing that have priority over interests, the rights and freedoms of the data subject or the lawsuit. Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, the above rights may be exercised through submission of a written application in the office of Black Pearl Ltd. An application may also be made under electronic way under the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act. The application is made personally by the data subject or an explicitly authorized person.
10. Protecting the rights of data subjects
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) , any individual who considers that his / her right to the protection of his or her personal data is violated may filed a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection at the address: 1592 Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov BLVD, website: https://www.cpdp.bg/